Chiropractor Rockwall, TX
Rockwall Injury Rehab & Chiropractic
Call Now for a FREE Consultation!
Our highly interactive educational programs show participants what they need to know. Rockwall Injury Rehab & Chiropractic focuses on active participation, which stimulates employee motivation. Our specialists demonstrate a variety of skills and healthy work habits so that employees can choose what works for them. We teach simple ergonomic skills that yield immediate benefits like greater comfort and more energy. Your employees can implement these new skills immediately when they return to their workstations.
We believe in providing organized and comprehensive training materials . We structure our programs to present information clearly and concisely. Each program comes with complete reference materials which serve as a valuable resource for your employees after the program concludes.Work Training Includes:
· Overview and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSIs)
· Recognizing potential ergonomic risk factors
· Physically efficient work in a properly set up ergonomic workstation
· How to select, adjust and use chairs
· Postures and stretches
· Healthy work styles
· Company ergonomic policies/proceduresSupervisor Safety Training:
· How to set up ergonomic workstations
· How to encourage an ergonomic work style among your employees
· How to identify ergonomic problems, develop solutions and implement changes
· Compliance with corporate ergonomic policy
Proper posture means maintaining the natural curve of the spine (neutral spine). Not only should proper posture be used when standing or sitting, but also it should be incorporated into all activities of daily living-thereby minimizing the amount of harmful stress the spine must bear and maximizing spine safety. Proper posture is so important that it may be one of the first things our Physical Therapist teaches the patient.