North Dallas TX Chiropractor
All Injury Rehab of North Dallas
What can a Sports Injury Chiropractor do?
- Use diagnostic tests to discover the cause of the problem.
- Rule out medical diseases.
- Treat the cause as well as the symptoms.
- Use electrotherapy equipment to treat affected tissues.
- If indicated and safe to do, level the pelvis via manipulation.
- Sports massage will help relieve any soft tissue tension in the area.
- Advise you on a rehabilitation program to correct any muscle imbalances.
- If the above treatment fails, a Corticosteroid injection into the SIJ may be used. If this treatment is recommended by an All Injury Rehab Chiropractor, we can refer you to a medical doctor.
What can you do to treat sacroiliac joint pain yourself?
- Rest from any activities which cause pain.
- If the surrounding muscles have tightened up, use a warm-pack to help them relax.
- Don't heat if an inflammatory condition is suspected.
- Anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen may be helpful. Always check with your Doctor first.
- Try wearing a sacroiliac back belt